1. Should I go to an emergency room or an urgent care center?
If you have a serious, life-threatening emergency, you should call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. However, for any other non-life-threatening emergencies, you should consider using an urgent care center. Lifeguard Urgent Care Spring hill has several advantages over emergency rooms. The center aims to see all new patients in under an hour, plus is much more affordable than the treatment offered in hospitals. Read more about why you should consider Lifeguard Urgent Care.
2. Does the urgent care center in Spring hill treat my condition?
Lifeguard Urgent Care Spring Hill treats a range of injuries and conditions. Our experienced on-site doctors and medical team are able to treat the following injuries:
- Work-related injuries (Workers’ Compensation)
- Auto-accident related pain or injuries
- Personal injury accidents
- Simple eye emergencies
- Cuts and bruises and other non-life-threatening injuries
We are also able to treat the following conditions:
- Asthma, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Insect bites, skin rashes and infections
- Sore throat, cough, and sinus problems
- Nose bleed
- Ear aches
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Symptomatic high blood pressure
- Wound Care
3. Does the urgent care center accept my insurance?
Lifeguard Urgent Care Spring hill accepts all major insurance plans as well as most secondary plans, including workers’ compensation, auto insurance, and much more. We’ll work with you and your insurance provider to make sure you get all the coverage you’re entitled to. Even if you are uninsured, our out-of-network fees are very reasonable. Read more about our low fees.
4. How can I see a doctor as quickly as possible?
In order to save time, you can complete this form ahead of time. Of course, if your condition is urgent, filling out the form may not be possible. However, if you are able to complete it ahead of time, it will help save time and expedite you seeing a doctor here are Lifeguard Urgent Care Spring Hill near Brooksville. Can include to also be prepared with insurance if applicable and photo ID.
Read more about Lifeguard Urgent Care.